In the spirit of our values of both autonomy and collective power, each fund will self determine how much they can contribute toward NNAF dues. Membership Dues defray the cost of our programming for all abortion funds in our network and acknowledge the mutual investment in our relationship. For context and budget transparency, below is a list of programmatic costs for NNAF benefits. With the exception of Technical Assistance coaching, each amount is estimated on program cost alone and does not include NNAF staff time. Any amount your fund can pay will qualify you for the list of benefits below.
Benefits of NNAF Membership Include:
- Subsidies to attend the annual National Organizing Summit. Average value: $1,300 per fund
- Eligibility and subsidies to participate in Regional Convenings: Average value: $1,950 per fund
- Eligibility to participate in the Annual Fund-a-Thon, which includes access to Classy peer-to-peer fundraising platform and hands-on assistance from dedicated NNAF staff. Average value: Unlimited fundraising potential
- NNAF programming, including Movement Makers, the Network Movement Building Labs (NMBL and NMBL+), and organizational development programs. Average value per individual participant: $4,000
- Eligibility to participate in member leadership bodies such as the Network Design Team, and Organizing Working Group. Average stipend value: $1000 per fund
- Access to technical assistance and coaching from NNAF staff on organizing, security and risk assessment, communications and media strategy, organizational development, fundraising, and more. Estimated value: $200 per coaching call
- Access to regular skillshare webinars. Average value: $90 per webinar
- Peer support and cultivated connections with fellow abortion fund leaders to build a strong grassroots network that funds abortion and builds power together. Estimated value: priceless!
Read More About Grassroots Fundraising
[ Leer en español ] Statement on the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade Today, our hearts are on fire. Although we’ve been anticipating this outcome, the reality of this final decision hurts. Anti-abortion lawmakers and extremists worked insidiously to chip away at abortion access for decades. And now that the U.S. Supreme Court has […]
Announcing NNAF’s New Executive Director [Lee este anuncio en español] On behalf of the National Network of Abortion Funds Board of Directors, leadership team, and staff, we are delighted to announce that Oriaku Njoku will become NNAF’s next Executive Director. Oriaku will bring vital organizational expertise, incomparable vision, and boundless optimism to our organization and […]
Right now, abortion funds are experiencing a volume of requests like never before. As callers are unfairly forced with navigating more obstacles to care with fewer resources, funds are being stretched to the limit. Between a tidal wave of new restrictions across the country and preparing for a Supreme Court decision that will narrow the […]